Plant and tend your favorite vegetables, herbs, succulents or flowers at table height without having to stoop or bend, then roll your garden on the upgraded, over-sized wheels, to the ideal spot on your patio, balcony or other spot in your yard to maximize growing conditions. This waist high garden bed has been thoughtfully designed for easy assembly and setup.
- Elevated raised garden design minimizes the discomfort of bending over and helps keep small children, pets and other pests out.
- The 8 inch deep garden frame requires just 5.5 cu. ft. of potting mix and provides the perfect bed for growing lettuce, cherry tomatoes, salad vegetables, herbs, strawberries, peppers, peas, beans, sweet potatoes and even melons.
- Crafted to be beautiful enough to showcase your favorite flowers or succulents.
- Handmade in America to be compact and light enough to fit any outdoor space, while being large enough to yield an abundant harvest.
- Made from redwood.
- Made with a nursery-grade plastic bottom and thick, absorbent felt padding designed to retain soil and optimal moisture levels.
- Designed for easy assembly by just one person using a common, household Phillips Head screwdriver and a crescent wrench or pair of pliers.
- Hardware included.
- Overall: 50″ x 30″ x 32″ high.
- Capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Product weight: approximately 50 lbs.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by FedEx to arrive within five business days of receiving your order. Standard shipping is $45 anywhere in the continental United States.
At TableGarden, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 60 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item in its original packaging for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.